Tuesday 19 May 2020

DO THE THINGS YOU CAN DO NOW

Do the things you can do now. Start somewhere. Remember, Time was not built in a day. It takes focus and consistency to achieve your goals. The more you try, the more you learn. Don't be afraid to fail. It's a learning process. An expert today was once a learner. A professor today was once a student. An apprentice today will become a boss tomorrow. It is better to try and fail than not trying at all. Don't give up on your dreams and aspirations. 

I remember vividly when I needed google AdSense to approve my
website for advert. I tried severally but was always rejected. It took me 3years to get the approval of google AdSense on my website. I achievement this because despite the rejections I never gave up. Instead I put in my best. 

Tick says the clock tick! tick! What you have to do, do quick.

Adanne Chukwudi Udejiofor

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TALENT IS A WASTE

Adanne Chukwudi Udejiofor EVERYDAY I am struck with new ideas. So I capture them and then I curate them put them into writing so...