Tuesday 11 February 2020

WHAT EVENT(S) LED TO YOUR DISCOVERY???

After my NYSC service. I combed Ado-Ekiti, Abuja and Lagos in search of good graduate trainee job but got nothing. I was called for job interviews but was never called back to resume. So, at that point I gave upon job search. I just kept studying and I’ve never stopped. That was in 2013. I couldn’t comprehend what was happening. I was doing the right things but I didn’t know what I was doing. I wasn’t pleased with the fact I had to spend the little money I had on transportation just to attend interviews and at the end I will not be accepted. I wanted to know why. According to my understanding, what was happening to me shouldn’t have happened. I had gone to school; infact I am a graduate of Mass Communication from a reputable university but I had no work experience. I realized that I needed to fix a lot of loopholes and gaps in other to fit in. That was what led me to where I am today. I started studying the laws of the universe and paradigms. If you could give advice to those who are still searching for their purpose in life, what would it be? I would tell them to do what I did. I’ve always had a coach or a mentor and it was always a person who had accomplished what I wanted to accomplish. You don’t necessarily need to meet the person directly, you can read their books, blogs and even follow them on social media. I still remember vividly one evening I was clouded by my thoughts, asking rhetorical questions like “What’s the real secret behind everything?” I didn’t realize my husband was watching me. He just looked at me and said, “You should find out what you love to do and then dedicate your life to it. This was in the year 2019. The problem with most people is they never figured that out.” I got really excited because I knew what I wanted to do; I have always loved expressing myself via writing, why not convert my passion into profit? I made up my mind that’s what I would do. I ultimately ended up as a freelance content creator that I am today, I also have an online store MNAC World where we sell everything fashion. Then I got the benefit of working with reputable individuals and companies too as a freelance writer. Here is a link to some of our publications on amazon. I’ve always had incredible coaches. And I always did exactly what they told me whether I agreed with it or not. I would do it until I discover they are mendacious or it wouldn’t work, but they never lied and it always worked. I realized that our paradigms are what confuses us sometimes. Our paradigms control our judgement; they colour our belief. If you’re getting advice from someone who has demonstrated, by results, that they’ve done what you want to do, even though the advice may seem illogical to you, you’ll probably get to where you want to go. It is very imperative for people to study a little bit every day. It should become a habit, like bathing. Eating and brushing your teeth. Study the mind, the laws of the universe and paradigms. There’s enough information on those subjects to keep a person studying forever. I’ve been doing that and I’ll continue to do it. The rewards have been nothing short of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TALENT IS A WASTE

Adanne Chukwudi Udejiofor EVERYDAY I am struck with new ideas. So I capture them and then I curate them put them into writing so...