Saturday 15 February 2020

ONLINE WORK IDEAS FOR STAY AT HOME MOM

ONLINE WORK IDEAS FOR STAY AT HOME MOM

The unemployment rate in Nigeria is quite frightening, and the rate is increasing by the day. Since there are no jobs out there the best you can do for your self is create one and probably expand to employ more people to work with you. Thus, you are contributing your own quota to the development of the country.
Let me tell you a very short story on how I started my businesses. I started job hunting right from my NYSC service years. I applied and attended more than a few job interviews but non clicked until I got one marketing job from an insurance company. The job was commission based. Nobody cared about your transportation fees and other miscellaneous. I had to quit the job. I continued my job search. Sequel to my numerous CV submissions, i got responses from some companies and was scheduled for interview(s) but most of the interviews are always on a week day and almost same time I pick my kids up from school. Whenever I asked for a reschedule, it will not be granted because they feel they are doing me a favour.
Busy moms who want to stay home to raise their children, but also want to contribute to the family income, have many choices for building a flexible home-based career. I am talking from experience. If you're a mom wanting to work at home, then think through these listed internet-based home business ideas.

Online Service
The amount of services you can offer from your own home is limitless. Evaluate your personal and professional talents and interests to find out if any can be turned into a service that you can provide virtually. Some service ideas include writing, editing, and proofreading, graphic design and more. You can even take duties you did while working for a company and turn it into a home business. If you were a marketer, you can create advert for companies and get paid.

Sell Physical Products Online
I have an online business where I sell everything fashion both at wholesale and retail prices. If you ever had the dream of opening a retail store, that doesn't have to be put on hold because you're a stay-at-home mom. The internet has made it possible to sell products from any location, including your house. You can sell products you make, or buy wholesale items for resale. Getting your store online is easier and more affordable than ever. Building an e-commerce website doesn't require a great deal of expense or coding knowledge anymore. I can provide you with such service for little fee.

Sell Informational Products Online
Every day millions of people go online to find information. In many cases, they're willing to pay for it. You can tap into this by creating information products and selling them online.
Information products come in many methods. You can create an e-book and sell it online. If you're interested in book publishing but aren't sure about writing, you can hire a ghost-writer (ardarrhinspiring@gmail.com) Selling eBooks, in particular, is ideal for the busy mom, because purchase and delivery can be done automatically, saving you the hassle of shipping.

Start a Niche Blog
A blog is a fun and great way to make money from a topic you know and love. This is especially true if many others know and love it as well. While you offer the information for free, there are many options for making money, including Google AdSense and other ad feed programs, that will place ads on your site. If you use them, you can get paid when people click on the ads.
Other money-making options include affiliate products, selling ad space, or selling your own products. The trick to success in  blogging is building traffic through internet marketing. The more targeted traffic you get to your site, the more likely you'll make money.

Market Affiliate products and Services

Marketing affiliate products
 and services is basically getting paid to make referrals to other business. One great aspect of affiliate marketing is that you don't have to sell or deliver products. When your link is used to make a purchase, you can earn a commission or flat rate from the referral.

Think, find, create that which you love doing and turn it into another stream of income. You can always contact me if you need a coach to guide you through.

Adanne Chukwudi Udejiofor
(ardarrhinspiring@gmail.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO TALENT IS A WASTE

Adanne Chukwudi Udejiofor EVERYDAY I am struck with new ideas. So I capture them and then I curate them put them into writing so...